Digicom - Wireless 3G SOHO gateway
3G SOHO is the ideal solution for High-speed Internet and Voice connections using HSDPA technology (1) at 7.2Mbps and HSUPA at 2 Mbps. (1)
Easy call with 3G SOHO: just connect a traditional phone to the TEL connector to make a call via mobile network, as it were a mobile phone. The billing system will be then mobile-to-mobile with considerable savings if compared to the fixed-mobile rates.
Through the WEB interface you can send and receive SMS. The information of received SMS are displayed.
All the main information about the gateway status are supplied on a 65.000 colors display (for example coverage level, caller ID connection, received SMS, lost calls, date and time).
3G SOHO uses the 54M Wireless LAN technology for the connection to your PC. A LAN Ethernet port is available for the wired connection.
Configuration and management of 3G SOHO are carried out via WEB interface, apart from the used operating system.
As for the applications with mobile telecom operators, it is supported the management of TR-069 protocol.
Note 1: The support of HSDPA and HSUPA technologies and their Download/Upload speeds depend on the mobile operator.
- 3G Gateway for Small Office/Home Office or Consumer applications
- UMTS Technology with HSDPA Category 8 (7.2 Downlink)
- HSUPA Category 5 (2.0 Uplink update to 5.76 Mbps)
- EDGE/GPSR Class 12
- Bands: UMTS 2100 (UMTS 2100/1900/850 MHz optional)
- Bands: EDGE/GPRS/GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 1.8" 65.000 colors display
- WEB based local and remote configuration
- 1 FxS analog phone port
- LAN: 1 10/100 Ethernet port
- 1 SIM holder
- 12VDC/1.2A external power supply
- Backup Battery (optional) Li-ion 7.4 V /850 mA
- CE Mark
- Full Routing IP (static and dynamic), NAT, Dynamic DNS (DDNS)
- Firewall function (SPI) and protection from DoS attacks
- Packet Filtering, URL content,
- DMZ, VPN Pass-through, DHCP Server/Client support
- Wireless up to 54Mbps (IEEE802.11g, b)
- 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption
- Brochure 3G SOHO Gateway 719.2Kb