Turn your "fixed-mobile" calls into "mobile-mobile" calls!
This ISDN gateway simulates a traditional ISDN line over the GSM network.
Just connect 2G GSM-ISDN Gateway to the PABX. As the NT and TE interfaces are supported simultaneously, it is possible the connection to PABX as trunk or extension.
2G GSM-ISDN gateway is equipped with 2 integrated GSM modules to perform 2 GSM calls simultaneously.
Digicom 2G GSM-ISDN Gateway simulates an ISDN line where the traditional line is not available or where it is not convenient to take it.
Internet and E-mail always available as the device can operate also as a USB modem to be always online.
Furthermore you can send and receive SMS simply and quickly.
- 900/1800 MHz Dual-Band module
- Output power: Class 4 (2W) in GSM at 900MHz and Class 1 (1W) in GSM at 1800MHz
- NT or TE connections in P-P or PMP mode
- 2 Voice channels
- Data and SMS via USB port (with proprietary commands)
- ISDN SO interface, EDSS protocol, impedance 100Ω as RJ45 connector
- Remote management and access via GSM
- Graphic user interface over Windows® platform
- Easy configuration through Windows® utility
- Access protection through password
- Power supply: 12-24V DC, 1A max
- SIM card: 3V (Plug in)
- SMA antenna connector, impedance 50Ω
- Light LED indicators
- Temperature range: from 0ºC to +40ºC
- Weight: about 1 Kg
- Size: 170x165x35 mm
- 2.0 USB port
- 2 RJ45 connectors for NT or TE connections
- 2 SIM holders
- 2 SMA connectors for GSM antennas
- Power plug
- LED: power status, operation, ISDN line status
- Voice and emergency calls (TCH/FS)
- High-Quality voice connections (EFR audio coding function)
- Audio Codec support:
- Half Rate (HR)
- Full Rate (FR)
- Enhanced full rate (EFR)
- Echo canceller
- SMS in MT/MO/CB/PDU mode
- Non transparent data transmission mode
- CSD up to 14,4 Kbps
GSM SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES
- Number displayed on the called user's phone
- No number displayed on the called user's phone
- Caller number displayed
- Rerouting of calls
- Charge information
- Block of outgoing calls
- Block of international outgoing calls
- Block of incoming calls
- SIM and Network block
- EMC: EN 301 489-1/7, EN 55022, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3
- ETS: TBR 3, TBR 3 A1
- Health & Safety: EN 50371, EN 6095
- Brochure ISDN Gateway 506.6Kb